How To Get Here?
- Form the left menu bar click on the bell icon.
What is it for?
- Depending on the notification settings, the notification screen lists all the notifications for the most recent day.
Hints And Tips!
- When the bell icon is clicked a “Recent Notifications” sidebar pop up which lists notifications for the most recent day organized by time.
- Unread notifications will be marked by a red dot whereas all read notifications will be followed by a blue dot.
- The date will be displayed on top of the “Recent Notifications” sidebar followed by the notifications.
- View All button at the bottom of the “Recent Notifications” sidebar will redirect the user to the “Notifications” screen which displays all the notifications from the day the notifications were set up. Please see notification settings on how to set notifications.
- Mark all as Read will mark all notifications as read.
- The settings button will redirect the user to the notification settings screen.
- The notification screen provides two drop-down menus at the top. The first drop-down provides a list of all the available notifications that a user can select from. By default, all notifications are selected.
- The second drop-down is a date selector which allows the user to select notifications for a specific date or a date range.
Screen Print Recent Notifications
Screen Print Notifications
- Listing Changes
- Notification for when a product has changed in it listing.
- NOTE: Product listing changes check changes to title, images, dimensions, category, but not bullet points, as this is no longer available from Amazon through the API.
- Orders by Watchlisted Customers
- Notification for when a customer on your watchlist has ordered a product. To set a customer on the watch list please see How do I Add or Remove a Customer From A Watchlist.
- Suppressed Listings
- Notification for when SellerLegend detects that Amazon has suppressed one of your listings.
- Loss Of Buybox
- Notification for when one of your products loses a buy box.
- Inventory Alerts (on days)
- Notification for when a product is running out of stock specified in days through inventory settings. For example, if set to 60 days, notifications will only be triggered when the out-of-stock date is 60 days or less.
- Notification for when a returned unit is received at FBA.
- Excessive Order Quantity
- Notification for when a customer has ordered more than a specific quantity as specified in excessive quantity threshold settings.
- Feedback Notification
- Notification for when a customer has provided feedback on one of your products.
- Notification for when a refund is received.
- Import Report
- Notification for when a file has been successfully imported.
- Export Report
- Notification for when a report has finished downloading.
- Export Report Failure
- Notification for when a report has failed to download.
- Download Charge Invoices
- Notification for when a charged invoice has finished downloading.
- Back In Stock Alerts
- Notification for when an SKU or ASIN is back in stock as reported by Amazon.
- Inventory Alerts (on units)
- A notification will be triggered If a product is running out of stock specified in units through inventory settings. For example, if set to 60 units, notifications will only be triggered when the out-of-stock in units is 60 units or less.
- Restock Suggestions
- A notification indicating which product needs replenishing.
- Related Posts
How do I Add or Remove a Customer From A Watchlist?
Edit Product – Inventory Settings Tab
Edit Product – Miscellaneous Settings