- Amazon is shifting from MWS Access to Seller Partner (SP) API which will allow a better user experience.
How To Get Here?
- From the Menu:
- Account Settings –> Account Connections
What is it for?
- To make the connection between Seller Legend and Seller Central more secure.
- The user will not be asked to copy sensitive information from Seller Central onto Seller Legend.
- The SP API will redirect the users to Seller Central for authentication.
- The connection will be made automatically between Seller Legend and Seller Central.
- More information is expected to be provided by Amazon through the SP API.
Add New Account
- The button Add New Connection at the top right corner will allow the user to add a new account.
- Clicking on the said button will redirect you to a new screen where you will be asked to enter the name and select the marketplace from the drop-down menu.
- Clicking on the create button will add the account to the list
- SellerLegend also offers a major convenience for users operating in multiple marketplaces by letting them onboard marketplaces from all Amazon regions using a single Seller ID.
- The accounts are grouped based on the Seller ID and Region
- The Seller ID and the Region will always be a unique combination
- MWS Authentication Token
- The MWS authentication token is mentioned here along with the date it was last updated on
- Selling Partner
- All the marketplaces for the specific account will be shown under this field
- Onboarded marketplaces are shown in bold
- Pending denotes that the marketplace is not onboarded to Seller Legend
- To onboard these accounts please click on the Continue button, a pop-up screen will show up as shown below
- You can then choose the marketplace to onboard onto Seller Legend and click on the Start Now button.
- Only those marketplaces will be shown in the pop up which are supported by Seller Legend
- When all accounts are onboarded, the status of onboarding will change from continuing to started
- All the marketplaces having PPC will be shown here
- Marketplaces for which the PPC has been connected will be shown in bold letters
- Pending denotes that the PPC for the marketplace has not been connected.
- To connect the PPC for these accounts please click on the Continue button, and a pop-up screen will show up.
- You can then choose the Marketplace for which you want to connect the PPC for.