Notifications Settings For Staff and Main Account Now Segregated
- Up til now, notifications settings would remain the same for main accounts, and the staff/guest accounts against them.
- If a guest enabled/disabled a certain notification, it would also be enabled/disabled for all the other accounts as well, including the main account.
- The notification settings have now been segregated such that each account has its own notification settings, and other accounts are not affected by any one user’s settings.
Notifications For Downloaded/Uploaded Reports Can Be Now Be Disabled
- When users downloaded or uploaded a report, they would always be notified through email. This setting could not be turned off.
- Notifications for both types of events (downloaded and upload) can now be turned on or off.
- The emails to which to send notification emails to can also be edited.
Separate Notification Emails For Main and Guest Accounts
- For each notification, a user can have a set of email addresses to send it to.
- The set would remain the same for the main account as well all its guests.
- Akin to how notification settings have been segregated, the set of email addresses is also now separate for each account. That is, guests can modify their email
- Fixed: Occasionally Missing Product Data
- Amazon sometimes fails to make product data available in for some products through merchant listing reports
- Fixed by fetching data from the Inventory reports, when that data isn’t available through merchant listings.
- Fixed: Net ROI and Net Margin on P&L Report Prefixed with % Instead of $
- Net ROI and Net Margin are expressed in percentages, not currency units.
- In the downloaded Profit & Loss reports, they were being prefixed with ‘$’ instead of ‘%’.
- Net ROI and Net Margin are now correctly shown with % when downloaded.